Homemade Icicle pops!! YUM
Normally it is made with milk, sugar and some sort of fruit – mangoes, coconut, avocados – anything! Today’s version I made especially for my niece, Mischa. Mischa has a few allergies so this version was made with this in mind.
What you need?
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 teaspoons raw sugar
- 1 cup rice milk (this can be replaced with any milk you prefer)
What you do?
- Put a small saucepan onto a medium heat – add the blueberries and the raw sugar
- Cook until the sugar has dissolved – the blueberries will start to release it’s water
- Keep cooking until the syrup thickens up a little
- Set aside to cool
- Add in the rice milk
- Pour into ice candy plastic bags – or any type of…
View original post 85 more words